2019-2020 Reflections Art Program
Does your child(ren) enjoy art, music and dance or have an interest in writing, producing films and taking photos? Then join us and have fun unleashing your inner artist with PTA Reflections!
This year's theme, "Look Within", calls for your own unique interpretation through the arts. Pre-K through grade 12 students are encouraged to submit original works of art in one or more of the following categories:
Dance Choreography, Film Production, Literature, Music, Composition, Photography, Visual Arts
All entries must be accompanied by an entry form and submitted to the front office by Thursday, October 17th 2019 at 2 pm.
- All entries must be new pieces of artwork inspired by this year's theme
- No "recycled" entries from art class, dance recital, school assignment, previous Reflection entry, etc.
- Music Composition, Dance Choreography and Film Production: 3 flash drives/DVD's must be submitted
- Literature entries: Three copies must be submitted in clear folders
- Consent forms must be completed for anyone taping, photographing, or audio recording of the entry
Student winners will have the opportunity to move up through their district, region, council and state PTA programs to the national level. For inspiration, visit the Reflections virtual art gallery and learn more about prizes and scholarships at PTA.org/Reflections.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org