Please join us for our PTA General Assembly Meeting on Wednesday, September 14 at 8:15 am in the MPR. All are welcome!
We will not have a guest speaker at this meeting in order to cover everything we need to discuss for our upcoming events.
Childcare is available during the meeting. Please RSVP to email@example.com.
Monday, September 12, 2016
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
The talent show is coming!
Performances will be Friday, September 9. We will have two shows. The primary grades will peform from 6:00-7:00pm. The upper grades will perform from 7:15-9:30pm.
Tickets are $2 per person and will be available at the door. Sales begin 45 minutes before each show.
Thanks to the support of our community, we have over 650 PTA memberships so far and our kids have earned a Star Wars Dress-Up Day!
Star Wars Dress-Up Day will be held on . Kids and adults can choose to dress up in anything Star Wars! Costumes, PJs, t-shirts or just do some fun Leia buns in your hair! If you don't have anything Star Wars, no problem! All students will receive a Jedi Mighty the Mustang tattoo from their teacher! So enjoy and have fun. We will see everyone at the Round-up in your Star Wars gear!
A few costume guidelines...
- Children come to school dressed in their costume. We will not allow costume changes to take place at school.
- Children should wear a costume that can be comfortably worn throughout the entire day.
- Be sure to have your children wear proper clothes and underclothes underneath their costume just in case they find their costume to be too hot or uncomfortable and wish to take it off before the day is over.
- Children may not wear masks.
- Children may not wear make-up to school.
- Children should not bring any object that they will need to hold in their hands. Of special emphasis is our State Education Code that states children may not bring any toy weapons to school of any sort at any time.
- Children should be discouraged from wearing any costume material that could be easily damaged.